Roleplay Online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay Online
Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catering to all your creative ideas since 2017.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC)

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Empty Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:31 am

Ryth

Ryth

@icefire_outlaw
Creeps. Ryth let out a sigh in annoyance. A few people across from the table she sat on were giving her weird glances. Bastards! Their intentions were loud and clear, and they made no effort to conceal them. They wanted to get in my panties. Although, they didn't have the gall to actually come out and attempt to corner me. Instead, they kept mostly to their gazes. It was day time and there were more women than just me, and other man too. If they tried to make trouble, they wouldn't just be having to deal with me. There was one sick old man though, he had the audacity to come sit at my table, which I had to ignore because the table I sat on was not reserved in anyway. The cafe was small enough and multiple people who were strangers were sharing one table, this was not strange at all.

I kept my gaze to the PDA in hand. The Doom PDA, currently opened to the file of my last mission in New York City. That old house which ended up being haunted by Shadow Fiends. It was fortunate that Landon was there to help me, otherwise I couldn't have finished the job that easily. Still though, I'm glad it finished on the day itself. Man, he is so stupid and sometimes so inconsiderate. 

What was mom thinking? Asking me to meet a strange hunter I knew nothing about? No profile, nothing. She was extremely mysterious and illusive. But, like me, she was a hunter of the paranormal. So I guess there was more or less common ground between us. I looked at the time on the PDA. It had been roughly half an hour since I sat at the cafe, and ended up having 2 coffee and a couple Croissants. Some would think I have either too much money to spend on way too much time on hand to be spending in a cafe. Its only partly true. My luck is just good I guess. I have a good job, a well earning job, that pays me at the conclusion of each mission instead of the month. A five digit number in the green at the corner of the PDA informed me of the exact number in my bank account.

Well, damn, she was taking her hot time. I looked up towards the door. The old man, realizing that I was waiting for someone and not even looking his way, he got up and left shortly afterwards.

2Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Empty Re: Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:23 am

Icefire_Outlaw

Icefire_Outlaw

If Ryth thought the guys in the bar were creeps, she was in for a big surprise when her contact entered. A girl with black hair and eyes, with lips as blue as the sky, skin paler than a bleached skull, and one long red smear that was rather obviously blood running along her cheekbone. Men didn't look at that face, though. If they wanted into Ryth's pants, they'd be drooling over the body on this creature as well as her natural charisma. Quite a few options if she was looking for something edible, but she'd made sure to eat before coming, maybe be able to get some coffee down. She was oblivious to the bloodsmear, instead glad she had eaten and that these idiots didn't seem to have the guts to come up to a girl they were ogling. And the younger, mortal hunter sitting at the table...well, she did smell quite good, but Lori really didn't swing that way. Girls did smell good, but really she preferred guys. Much richer in texture. Much bolder in flavor. She didn't really think all of this on her way in; it was all subconscious.
A glance around the room, the girl seen, an approach begun. Rookie. What'd her...boss? Didn't she say something about her daughter... Ryth's mom then? Oh well. Just gotta give her a brief warning on recklessness or whatever. Like that'll be hard. She didn't know this Ryth but if it came down to it she'd be willing to give a demonstration. Most hunters called on her to teach youngins the ropes, to make sure to remind them to keep on their toes. But one look at Ryth told her this was going to be hard. She reminded her of another girl from a long time ago, a girl who went rushing headlong into something she thought she understood. Her hand drifted to the Ankh around her neck, though her expression didn't change. Something I didn't understand made me what I hated. I gotta make sure she gets that point, that's all. Maybe a little intimidation won't hurt.
"Mizz Rith?" she asked, eyes on the girl, shining with the edge that only vampires had when looking at a human. Again, totally not conscious at all. Just a fact of nature. She sat without being invited to join and ordered a coffee, speaking over the other girl if she had to. She then looked back at the stranger.
"So, your boss wanted you to meet with me. Mind tellin' me why?"
Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) E328c0ad88988fc51bc907cc9fa1fdba

3Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Empty Re: Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:05 am

Ryth

Ryth

@Icefire_Outlaw

Black hair and white skin, she looked more like a ghost, as she came and sat in front of Ryth. She let out a sigh. This was better, Much better than being glared by men she didn't know.

"So, your boss wanted you to meet with me. Mind tellin' me why?"

Well, that was definitely something Ryth would've liked to know. But ultimately she didn't know exactly where this mysterious lady fit in. All Ryth knew was the doom corp was looking for something peculiar. An old vampire that simply went by the name Dracula. 

Ryth shuffled through her PDA before arriving at a picture with a strange mark, a pattern left at the scene of a dead body in Venice. It seemed he was treading on holy grounds this time, and the Pope didn't take kindly to that, having issued a mission of the highest rewards, something Ryth hadn't been told of, but the mission set by pope was enough to have her Grandma taking charge of the mission herself, with directing hunters left and right, and she only trusted Ryth with meeting this strange lady. "My boss wanted me to show this to you, but I'd not been given further orders on what to ask or expect from you, a response or otherwise. So, I don't know." Ryth responded to her query in a matter of factly way.

4Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Empty Re: Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:37 am

Icefire_Outlaw

Icefire_Outlaw

@Ryth
Lori's eyes narrowed at the sight of the marks. A glance was enough to confirm suspicions, and it made her wonder the same thing as Ryth - why either of them was here. She'd been told she would be needed to... keep her in check. Oh. She took a deep breath and didn't take her eyes off the screen of the PDA.
"Who'd've thought that the old hermit would wander into papal lands." She recognized the Venetian graveyard, too - she'd met with several older vampires in the area a few decades previous. There had been one rule: no killing on church lands. Vampires could not revive from blest soil, so it was a sort of unspoken law that they shouldn't push their luck by feeding there, too. One vampire, one of the oldest, hadn't shown. Ancient and powerful. A particular bite pattern that some younger vamps had complained of seeing on their human resources. And every victim killed.
"Scrape and lick pattern, means only one guy." She sat back, drawing her eyes away from the corpse's neck to the face of the young mortal in front of her. "Doesn't make new vamps unless the target has a particular talent he likes. So could be one of his pupils, but they wouldn't dare set foot on holy soil, let alone eat on it." Her brow furrowed a little. "But he doesn't leave his home much. Not even to chat with the rest of us about important business. So what could he be up to." She came out of her thoughts, face relaxing again as she stirred her coffee. "I think your boss wants us to check this out. Though why have me and you together is a good question. No offense, doll, but you seem like a bit of a greenleaf. And I'm not used to having to turn on my own, even if it's someone like ol' Drac."

5Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Empty Re: Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Fri Nov 17, 2017 2:16 pm

Ryth

Ryth

@Icefire_Outlaw

Icefire_Outlaw wrote: "I think your boss wants us to check this out. Though why have me and you together is a good question. No offense, doll, but you seem like a bit of a greenleaf. And I'm not used to having to turn on my own, even if it's someone like ol' Drac."

Ryth raised an eyebrow at the disrespect the woman had shown her. She let out a sigh, annoyed at the remark. "I am more than capable of holding my own," She offered no further argument, it seems the lady knew what her grandmother wanted. She was more than okay with checking this out, going to meet this old Drac fellow or whoever it was, more vampires. "Aren't you a...hunter?" Ryth asked at the woman's remark over having to turn on her own kind, the remark also more than enough to tell Ryth that she was dealing with a vampire, but she chose not to address this concern.

6Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Empty Re: Meeting Darkness (Closed RPG IC) Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:24 pm

Icefire_Outlaw

Icefire_Outlaw

@Ryth
The vampiress finished her coffee in one long drink before replying to the girl. "I was, once. I thought I knew how to hold my own, too. Overconfidence is a fatal mistake. Sometimes, the fate's worse than death." After a moment of silence, she stood up without warning and placed a small wad of cash on the table without bothering to count it. It was likely more than enough for both hers and Ryth's beverages. She then moved towards the door, an air of unnatural grace bringing the attention of every man in the shop back to her figure. She didn't look at any of them, or even Ryth, as she made her way towards the door.
"Come on then, hon. Looks like we've got a few stops to make before getting started."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum