Roleplay Online

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Roleplay Online
Roleplay Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Catering to all your creative ideas since 2017.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Machine and the Mercenary (Closed).

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Machine and the Mercenary (Closed). Empty The Machine and the Mercenary (Closed). Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:28 pm

Carbon

Carbon

(Cont'd from the Seattle thread.)

"Fair enough," Carbon replied, as the ship began to move. Fortunately, it wasn't very far, so it was a quick flight. Still, by the time they were there, Carbon's modifications had been finished, and the pilot's chair righted itself, as so he could stand. "I don't want to intrude, soI'll wait here. Don't take too long, we only have twenty minutes."

As he spoke, the back of the plane opened into a ramp, from which Phantasm could exit the plane. They hovered, cloaked, above the address Carbon had been given.

While the mercenary was retrieving his gear, Carbon did several things. Well, physically speaking, he didn't do anything, merely standing alone on the ramp, his shimmering cape blowing in the wind. But within the simulated realities of his mind, he was doing any number of things at any given time. One such was devoted to compiling information on this mysterious man, who claimed not to be a hero, but with so little details, it was hard to narrow it down, even for Carbon.

In another, he was simulating possible outcomes of the fight. There were a number of variables, the mystery metahuman who'd be accompanying the shipment, and the Phantasm himself, but Carbon was reasonably certain the city wouldn't e crumbling tonight.

When Rudolph returned, Carbon would close the ship up and set course for the Bleake International Building.

"I hope you're ready. I know I am."

Leon

Leon
Admin

@Carbon

Rudolph entered home and grabbed all the necessary gear in order to fight the upcoming battle especially The Prototype Gravity Sheath armor that he'd stolen from the government prior to defecting. The incident of Rose town where his family were killed had been hard and Rudolph back then had ended up killing everyone in town before surrendering to the authorities. The only reason he wasn't shot then there was of course because he was a valuable asset to the government with billions of dollars worth of investment in training, gadgets and armors designed for the man. Even to this day Rudolph was given a pass whenever he appeared on radar because he was still a weapon that could be utilized.

"I hope you're ready. I know I am."

Rudolph nodded. He was as ready as he would ever be. He simply sat back in the aircraft waiting to arrive at their destination.

https://rponline.rpg-board.net

Carbon

Carbon

@lowlaville

The Aero slowed to a stop, directly over their destination. There was no fear they'd be seen, for the ship was cloaked, and the engine totally silent. Beneath them was a rooftop, patrolled by a dozen men, heavily armed. One was larger than the rest, and carried a large hammer.

"That one's the meta. I'll handle him, and... about half of the rest. Over there," Carbon pointed to the metal briefcase they were guarding, "That's the device. The moment they realize they're under attack, they'll try to take it and flee. Don't let that happen."

Unless there was more to be said, Carbon would activate the stealth module's active camouflage, spread his cloak's 'wings,' and take flight, gliding unseen over the scene. He stopped, seemingly at random, and dropped, landing soundlessly. There were grates lining the floor of the rooftop, and he crawled into one of them, only fitting because his robotic body allowed him to contort unnaturally. Using his enhanced senses, he could see the locations of every enemy in the area.

He maneuvered himself towards where three guards' patrol routes would coincide, and then struck.
The Machine and the Mercenary (Closed). Eiuix

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum